uAspire works to ensure that all young people have the financial information and resources necessary to find an affordable path to – and through – a postsecondary education.
uAspire is committed to reaching the day when all young people have the opportunity to reach their full potential by graduating from college, regardless of their families’ financial resources or college experience.
uAspire partners with high schools, community organizations, higher education institutions, and individual practitioners to provide college affordability advice to young people and their families. Through our work, college-ready students have the support and knowledge they need to overcome financial barriers and succeed in college.
- Student-Centered: We focus above all else on the needs of our students. Our work with students requires flexibility so that we can effectively respond to our students’ changing needs. We respect each student’s unique situation and do our best to make their college aspirations affordable.
- Collaborative: We must work together, internally and externally, to achieve goals and to meet our students’ needs. We must also work in joint intellectual effort with other community organizations and school-based programs to maximize the positive effect we have on our students.
- Excellent: We embody a feeling of shared responsibility for the achievement of our mission, goals and activities. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, embrace a commitment to continuous improvement and push ourselves to the next level of knowledge, understanding and service.
- Dedicated: The commitments we make to students, families, schools and communities do not expire. Our stakeholders can depend on us to remain committed to our work, continuously providing services, raising awareness and offering strong returns on their investments.
- Systems-Focused: As an organization with a rich history and renewed focus on growth with quality, we understand the importance of documenting what and how we perform organizational operations across all functions. This work will support internal communication across an evolving team and quality management across sites and it will help ensure the replication of impact in current and new locations.