uAspire is committed to ensuring that all youth you have the financial information and resources necessary to find an affordable path to—and through—a college education.
uAspire’s College Affordability Advisors help students with critical tasks that include:
- identifying financial safety schools to apply to
- completing all steps in applying for financial aid
- analyzing and comparing the financial aid offers they receive
- making a well-informed, financially responsible decision about which college to attend and how to pay for it.
- navigating all steps that are required over the summer—such as signing loans, determining how to pay the first term bill, and registering for classes—to successfully enroll in college
- understanding the requirements for maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress and financial aid
Attention 12th graders!
- California students, click on the link here to learn more about local scholarships!
- See the senior year timeline below with key steps: