Wednesday, May 27, 2020
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
Join us for an interactive training where you’ll learn the virtual strategies needed to build trust, communicate effectively, and meaningfully engage your students where they are—on their phones.
Since we began texting with students in 2012, we’ve refined our virtual model to provide holistic and personalized advising so students can navigate financial aid and higher ed systems. In this webinar, we'll share our best practices to stay connected to your students and respond to their needs during the COVID-19 crisis.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build relationships with students over text
- Craft texts that resonate with students and increase engagement
- Collect and use data to ensure accurate and personalized advising content
- Provide achievable next steps and coaching
- Pivot your support from texting to phone, video conference, or external resources
This webinar is being offered for free but we have a limited number of spots, so please register below now and save your seat!
NOTE: If you're unable to join us on May 27, we will host this webinar again on Tuesday, June 2.