Ways to Give
Every gift can make a difference for a young person.
give by mail or phone
If you would like to donate by mail, please download and complete this form and mail to:
Attn: Nina Robinson
31 Milk Street, Suite 900
Boston, MA 02109
If you have questions, or would like to donate by phone, please call Nina Robinson at (617) 396-7912.
Matching Gift Program
For assistance, contact Nina Robinson at (617) 396-7912
Increase the power of your gift! Many companies have matching gift programs that will match your donation to uAspire dollar for dollar. Check our list of companies with matching gift programs to see if your company matches gifts. If your company is not on this list, just check with your HR department.
Stock or Mutual Fund Gifts
Giving a gift of stock or securities to uAspire is an easy and efficient way to support our mission, and there are many benefits to you, including:
- The market value of a gift of stock and securities is tax-deductible, just like any other charitable contribution.
- Giving stock or securities has an additional tax advantage over a cash gift—you avoid capital gains tax on the appreciation of the asset.
To donate stock or mutual funds to uAspire, please contact Nina Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 396-7912.
Donor advised funds
Donate easily through your existing Donor Advised Fund. For your reference, uAspire’s Federal Tax ID # is: 46-1314848.
Legacy and Planned Giving
A legacy gift ensures that your generosity and vision will have an impact that extends beyond your lifetime.
- Name uAspire to receive a percentage of your estate.
- Leave uAspire a specific dollar amount
- Retain full control and use of your assets during your lifetime.
- Modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
Retirement Plan Assets
You may designate uAspire as a beneficiary of a qualified retirement plan such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b). To do so, contact your retirement plan administrator and complete the necessary beneficiary designation form.
Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
Using an existing Donor Advised Fund is an easy way to leave a legacy gift to uAspire.
- Name uAspire as the beneficiary of a percentage of your remaining DAF balance.
- Since the funds are already held at a charity, you do not need to use a will or trust to fulfill your legacy gift intention.